What Is GM Certified?
THE GM CERTIFIED ADVANTAGE
Before you buy a Certified Pre-Owned Chevy, Buick, or GMC, we make sure you get top-quality vehicles, $2,1351 built-in value, and all the tools you need to make an informed decision. After you buy, our Owner Care Program, including our exclusive 2-Year/24,000-Mile CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan2, provides benefits that will give you the confidence to ensure that your purchase and ownership experience will be worry-free.
The name Certified has always meant passing our strict standards, but now it also means Owner Care: a vehicle benefits package that raises our already great coverage to new heights. It's why our vehicles deliver more satisfaction and certainty than any ordinary used vehicle.
BEFORE YOU BUY
All Pre-Owned vehicles must go through a strict evaluation and meet our premium manufacturing standards to earn the Certified title. Vehicles will qualify for the evaluation if they comply with the following requirements:
- Be a Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC
- Be within current plus-5 model years
- Be within a maximum of 75,000 vehicle miles
- Pass our 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process
- Have a clean title
- Come with a Vehicle History Report
AFTER YOU BUY
Feel the Certified difference with the Owner Care Program that covers a range of benefits designed to give you a hassle-free ownership experience. Ask your sales consultant for more details.
- Exclusive 2-Year/24,000-Mile CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan2
- Two Manufacturer-Backed Warranties
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation3
- 3-Month Trials Of OnStar4 and SiriusXM Satellite Radio5
- 12 month/12,000 Chevy Warranty
See how you can make the Certified Advantage work for you. Look for the Certified vehicle window label at dealerships to make sure you receive the benefits that only Certified can bring. OR Talk to a sales consultant today.
Download the Chevrolet, Buick, GMC Certified Pre-Owned brochure.
2. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations, and 27-point inspections, according to your vehicle's recommended maintenance schedule for up to 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of four service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
3. Available during your warranty period. See participating dealer for details.
4. GM pre-owned vehicles equipped with OnStar hardware are eligible for 3 trial months of the OnStar Guidance Plan (excluding hands-free calling minutes). One offer per subscriber, not compatible with any other offers. Capabilities vary by model. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
5. All SiriusXM services require a subscription, sold separately by SiriusXM after trial period. Fees and taxes apply. All fees and programming subject to change. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.